It’s been a great month…
I’ve paused at Christmas to truly count my blessings for having a job, for having a wonderful family, for living in a country where I’m free to practise my religion (one day, I might even get good at it – boom boom!)…
And I’ve finally had time after a few months of working 6-7 days a week, to do writerly stuff.
In December, I:
- submitted a story rejected 10 times for an eleventh shot at publication. This time it was picked up by an awesome-looking upcoming short story collection (anthology) scheduled for early in 2013;
- heard back from the dark and delightful Niteblade magazine that I’ve another story acceptance there too;
- completed 3rd draft of my current novel project, ready to send it off to a round of beta readers for feedback;
- redrafted another short story for my writers’ group meeting next month;
- had some positive and educational feedback on an outline for a new horror novel project from the wonderful Joseph D’Lacey…by far the highlight!!
May all of you enjoy a safe and prosperous New Year. Here’s to another year of reading and writing wonderful literature. God bless!!
Hi mate, found the website via one of your fb posts. Really like it especially the all about you section. The faith part was really well done. Anyway, hope you and the family are all well. Blessings to you for a safe new year and a successful 2013. Paul
Cheers, Paul. And to you my friend.