It’s been a great month…
I’ve paused at Christmas to truly count my blessings for having a job, for having a wonderful family, for living in a country where I’m free to practise my religion (one day, I might even get good at it – boom boom!)…
And I’ve finally had time after a few months of working 6-7 days a week, to do writerly stuff.
In December, I:
- submitted a story rejected 10 times for an eleventh shot at publication. This time it was picked up by an awesome-looking upcoming short story collection (anthology) scheduled for early in 2013;
- heard back from the dark and delightful Niteblade magazine that I’ve another story acceptance there too;
- completed 3rd draft of my current novel project, ready to send it off to a round of beta readers for feedback;
- redrafted another short story for my writers’ group meeting next month;
- had some positive and educational feedback on an outline for a new horror novel project from the wonderful Joseph D’Lacey…by far the highlight!!
May all of you enjoy a safe and prosperous New Year. Here’s to another year of reading and writing wonderful literature. God bless!!