Jake Brennan thought Detroit could hide him. He thought a werewolf’s sins could be erased.
Now Jake’s kind deeds have drawn the attention of his enemies. And he’ll need to embrace his dark side to save the woman he loves.
- For Kindle visit Amazon.com (or Amazon in your country)
- Nook ebook
- Australia (epub format): Angus & Robertson
- and in multiple formats at the highly esteemed Smashwords
Doomsday’s Child (Coming May 2017)
A man. A boy. A shitload of zombies.
And a helluva lot of open country to cross.
- Deathsmith (Orson Scott Card’s Intergalactic Medicine Show, October 2010)
- Night Music (Niteblade, March 2012)
- Illegal with Kevin Ikenberry (now available as a Kindle single on Amazon for a low LOW price)
- The Whipping Tree, (Niteblade, March 2013)
- Mud (Horrific History, Hazardous Press, April 2013)
- No Good Deed (Out of the Gutter, Bareknuckles Pulp #31, April 2013)
- They Cling to Darkness (100 Doors to Madness)
- Hiding (Miseria’s Chorale #1)
- The Bridge (Veterans of the Future Wars anthology, Feb 2014)
- S is for … (A is for Apocalypse anthology, August 2014) (Review mentioning my story here)
- W is for … (B is for Broken anthology, 2015)
- D is for … (C is for Chimera anthology, 2016)
- In Human (Produced as Episode 14, Season 2 of Manor House)
- Bygones ()
- K is for … (D is for Dinosaur anthology)
- Eventide – a novel (TBA)
- CEO Online:
- Natural Parenting:
- Interview on anxiety in parenting (podcast here)
- Interview on parenting and faith (podcast here)