- HEY, FELLOW AUSSIES: In Australia, COVID-19 has created freight issues that make my the paperback prices ridiculously high in all online stores. If you’d like one at a cheaper price than at Booktopia etc, please contact me at pete (at) petealdin (dot) com … and we’ll talk 🙂
- Peter J Aldin’s space opera crime thriller Eventide is available from Amazon! You little beauty!
- Black Marks now available in Audiobook! Featuring Travis Baldree’s superb voice-acting talent, this book is available for purchase at iTunes and free for Audible subscribers.
- Awaiting final edits (as well as book cover art) for Third Contact. Planning to publish in October 2020 with a sequel to follow early in 2021.
- The second novel in the Doomsday’s Child series is available from Amazon now (eBook and paperback). (Book 3 is in the works).
Praise for Doomsday’s Child below (see Library for more) …
“A white knuckle ride through apocalyptic Tasmania, tense storytelling you’d normally catch on The Walking Dead, and that ending… wow! Here’s hoping there’s a sequel.” ~ Ian Welke, author of The Whisperer in Dissonance and End Times at Ridgemont High
Amazon Reviewer: “This is, frankly, superb. It would be in the top five zombie / apocalypse stories that I could recommend. Bravo, sir. I would gladly read anything this author published.” (Review: Absolutely Amazing: 10/10)
“A story that exposes tendon and bone, as well as the very essence of humanity. Doomsday’s Child is compelling reading. If you love zombie fiction, then this is for you, and if zombies aren’t your thing, get it anyway, as you might just be surprised.” ~Lee Murray, author of Into the Mist and Hounds of the Underworld
Amazon Reviewer: “Elliot makes a fabulous hero. A man with many regrets, sadnesses, PTSD and heavy loads to bear, who had been raised without any love, yet always does his best for his comrades and keeps his moral compass straight.” (Review: The New Benchmark for Both Post Apocalypse and Zombie Apocalypse books 5 stars)
“Keen and moving storytelling, an edge-of-the-seat thrill ride of a plot, and an ending that you won’t see coming. Add this one to your reading list.” ~ Kevin Ikenberry, author of The Protocol War series and Peacemaker